Microbritt is a Rapid Micro-Manufacturing Service which fabricates customer-defined microscale products which cannot be realised using conventional technologies. Customer use Microbritt for rapid prototyping, fabricating high-value items, to post processing wafers produced by conventional microfabrication technologies.
Customers can upload designs to be rapidly manufactured using our fabrication portal, visit: www.microbritt.com
Typical customer products
- Microfluidics: products + molds
- High-aspect ratio holes in a range of materials - thicknesses to 10 mm.
- Gas sensing technologies
- Vapor cell technologies
- Lens holders
- Laser technology
- Cell supports
- MEMS devices
- RF MEMS
- Graphene products
- Post-processing of microscale device – including CMOS
- Complex dicing
- High-perfomance gyroscopes
- Metal molds
- Lithium Niobate
- + Many more
Fabrication + Ancillary:
- Microscale fabrication of customer-defined products from a range of materials, prototypes to high value items.
- Post-processing - can handle up to 8 inch wafers.
- Surface roughing
- Plasma bonding
- Single die isolation from processed wafers
- Chip surgery
- Surface characterisation / profile (Zygo profiler)
- Laser Doppler vibrometry (LDV)
- Scanning electron microscopy (SEM)
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS)
- Raman spectroscopy