Picture: gunnar3000 - Fotolia.com
Market data, projects and consulting
- We observe the progress of microtechnology, nanotechnology and advanced materials and the development of their applications and their markets.
- We collect exclusive economic data and survey market trends in the micro- and nanotechnology industry.
- We support IVAM members with joint projects aiming at the advancement of microtechnology, nanotechnology and advanced materials and their applications.
- We provide partners from the private and public sector with individual consulting and marketing services.
- We make use of our knowledge, partnerships and contacts to represent the interests of our members.
Markets and trends in the microtechnology industry
IVAM observes how microtechnology, nanotechnology and advanced materials are developing, watches out for innovative and emerging technologies, for application trends, market trends and promising international markets.
Once a year, we perform a broad economic data survey among the microtechnology industry in Europe. This way we can keep the industry, the public and decision makers in the economy and in politics up-to-date on the economic situation as well as current technology trends and market development.
By consulting the IVAM Executive Panel, we investigate the business climate in the microtechnology, nanotechnology and advanced materials industries. In order to do so we ask experts from industry and science for their opinion on current economic, political or societal issues.
Successful co-operation and partnerships
We initiate and coordinate projects, find suitable project partners, help with the dissemination of project results and keep our members up to date on relevant calls.
In close partnerships, IVAM supports clients from the private and public sector with specialized and individual consulting and marketing services:
- For trade show organizers we set up industry-specific joint booths for suppliers of microtechnology, nanotechnology and advanced materials and accompanying expert presentation forums.
- For conferences organizers we arrange presentation sessions and supporting programs covering the latest trends in microtechnology, nanotechnology and advanced materials.
- For external trade organizations we arrange joint trade fair participations, delegations, international industry meetings and business matchings between microtechnology and nanotechnology companies and potential users.
- For economic development agencies we create business development concepts and offer marketing support including organization of conferences, international delegations and B2B meetings.
Representing our members' interests
With the help of our data surveys, projects, partners and focus groups, we are analyzing economic and political framework conditions in order to advise our members and represent their interests towards political bodies.
For example, we are campaigning for better framework conditions for SMEs in the implementation of the EU Medical Device Regulation.